Treatment Options The Children’s Dental Clinic in Navarro Soto (Murcia)
20 years molding smiles
- Fillings or esthetic restorations, temporary and permanent pieces.
- Pulp treatment or pulpotomies (elimination of nerves).
- Placing pediatric crowns in weakened or devitalized parts.
- Gap maintainers and children prostheses for children with early loss of teeth.
- Orthodontics in both early stages and adolescents with mild and severe malocclusions.
- Preventive dentistry with early diagnosis of decay, the realization of pit and fissure sealants, the application of fluoride and performing regular tartar removal and cleaning.
- Dental radiology with the possibility of intraoral cephalometric and panoramic radiographs.
- Using crowns in temporary pieces that protect and prolong the life of the teeth.